Planning ahead is the best way to avoid your tax refund from being returned or delayed. Be sure to verify the accuracy of your account and routing numbers when setting up your direct deposit.
Some common reasons your tax refund might be delayed or returned is if:
• The name on your tax return is different than the name on your Dave account
• You try to deposit someone else’s tax return into your account. We don’t have joint accounts.
• It’s a business tax return. We don’t accept business tax returns into personal accounts.
• The state you receive your return from and the state on your account do not match
• Your tax refund is more than $25,000. View our Spending account limits.