Take the first step to achieving your financial goals by creating a Public Goal! Choose from one of the preset options or create a custom goal to get started.
→ HOW TO CREATE A PUBLIC GOAL:
1. In the Goals tab, tap Create a public goal
2. Give your goal a name and a description
3. Choose your goal end date, within 90 days
4. Confirm your goal amount
5. Upload or choose an image for your goal
6. Review your goal details and make sure everything is accurate
* If you don’t already have a Public Goals account created, you’ll be go through some additional identity verification steps.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully created a public goal
Now go spread the word and share it with your community so you can achieve your goal quicker!
Please note, you’re able to have 1 active Public Goal active at a time, with a maximum goal amount of $20,000.