Take the first step to achieve your financial goals by creating a Community Goal! Choose from one of the preset options or create a custom goal to get started.
→ HOW TO CREATE A COMMUNITY GOAL:
1. In the Goals tab, tap Create community goal
2. Select the type of goal you want to create
3. Give your goal a name and a description
4. Choose your goal end date, within 90 days
5. Confirm your goal amount
6. Search and choose an image for your goal
7. Review your goal details and make sure everything is accurate
* If you don’t already have a Community Goals account created, you’ll be go through some additional identity verification steps.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully created a community goal
Now go spread the word and share it with your community so you can achieve your goal quicker!
Please note, you’re able to have 1 active Community Goal active at a time, with a maximum goal amount of $20,000.