That is a great question! We are happy to provide a bit more clarity!
Dave uses a variety of data points to figure out how much you can advance without potentially over-drafting when you pay it back.
Some of the factors include:
- If you paid back previous advances on time
- Whether you have a steady paycheck
- If you’re paying off other debts like credit cards
- How much money you generally keep in your account
- If you’ve recently had a negative balance in your account
Depending on these factors and more, the amount you can get might change each time you request an advance.