Tipping is optional... but awesome because Dave donates to plant a tree for each percentage tipped. The more you tip, the more trees you help plant!
You have the option to set a tip percentage after you've requested your advance. You can also select a default tip so you don't have to update the percentage each time you advance.
How to Tip
Once you've requested an advance you'll be taken to the tip screen.
- Click on 8%, 10% and 12% or click Custom Tip Amount
- If you selected a Custom Tip Amount use the slide bar to set your percentage
- Click Thank You
To update your default tip amount please follow these easy steps:
- Click on your profile tab
- Click Default Tip under Plant a Tree
- Select 8%, 10% or 12% or Turn Off Default Tip
- Click Set Default Tip
For more information about Trees.org and what Dave does with your tip, please see our article about Trees
Need to change your tip?
As long as you contact Support before your pay date, we can change your tip amount for you. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your advance is paid back we can no longer change the tip amount.