Why would we deny income?
Unfortunately some incomes are not accepted by our system since we need to be able to see guaranteed, consistent, directly deposited income. Here are some examples of what might not qualify:
- Random deposits from freelance work
- Daily deposited income
- Physical checks
- Mobile deposits (Stripe, Zelle, PayPal...)
- ATM deposits
- Income less than $201
- Inconsistently communicated bank data
- Income is deposited into a different bank account
- Income is deposited to a prepaid card
- Income deposited into a savings account
- Income from student loans
If your income situation changes please come back and try again! Our system constantly checks to re-verify Dave users.