Here's how to connect or get reconnected.
Linking your bank accounts to Dave is quick in easy. All you need is the login user ID and password for your bank's self-service website or app.
To connect your bank or add another bank, navigate to the profile (Me) screen in the app. From there, tap "+ Add account". You'll be shown a list of supported banks.
- First, select your bank from the list. If you can't find your bank in the list, you can search. If your bank is not listed, we don't support it yet (but with thousands of banks supported and more added all the time, there's a good chance we'll add your bank in the future).
- Next, enter your username and password and submit.
- That's it, there's not even a step 3!
If you have additional banks to connect, repeat the process. You only need to complete the process once per bank, not per account.
If you're having trouble connecting to your bank in the app, here are some top tips:
- Make sure you're entering the correct information. Double-check by going directly to your bank's website or app and entering the username and password there.
- Turn off additional security measures: if you need to enter an additional PIN, fingerprint, or receive a temporary code through text or email, those additional security measures will block our system. Turning them off can often resolve a lost connection.